The purpose of this page is to provide up to date information about administration, teaching, learning and assessment to support your role as Punjabi Language teachers at GNKC.
This page contains useful insights into various aspects of your role. Please note the following areas.
- Assessment Information i.e. progress tests, examinations etc.
- Administration Information i.e. teaching templates, SMART targets, home learning strategies etc.
- Professional Development i.e.: lesson observations, staff training, INSET (in-service staff education and training), staff meetings.
This page may also be of professional interest to other teachers and administrators involved in Panjabi language provision around the world. If you would like further information about our work or would like to make a contribution to this webpage please complete the feedback page.
In partnership we can promote the Panjabi language and culture and further develop expertise in teaching and learning for the benefit of all practitioners, learners, scholars and the wider community.
- Lesson Plan - Proforma. Click Here.
- Lesson Plan Example. Click Here.
- Lesson Planning Hints. Click Here.
- Guidance on the use of evidence forms (April 2009). Click Here.
- Ofsted Languages Reprt 2008. Click Here.
- Ofsted Lesson Observation Criteria Assessment Grid. Click Here.
- GNKC Teacher Training Day- 30th August 2008. Click Here.
Copyright 2019 - Guru Nanak Khalsa College. All Rights Reserved.