We understand the importance of the role of parents, family and community in supporting your children’s linguistic and cultural education in the Panjabi Language.
The page provides beneficial information about various aspects of your child’s education at the school. The following details will encourage you to actively participate in the development of your child’s Panjabi language skills.
- Home learning strategies.
- Assessment and examinations.
- Parent’s meetings and feedback.
This page may also be of personal interest to other parents and community members involved in their child’s Panjabi language education around the world. If you would like further information about our work or would like to make a contribution to this webpage please complete the feedback page.
In partnership we will be able to merge best intentions for our children and give them the extra edge in today’s challenging environment by providing them valuable skills for their future of which the Panjabi language is of no exception.
- Home Learning Strategy. Click Here.
- Home Diary. Click Here.
- Progress and Achievement Chart 2009/2010. Click Here.
- Hobbies & Interest. Click Here.
- Smart Target Information Sheet for Parents 2009/2010. Click Here.
Copyright 2010 - Guru Nanak Khalsa College. All Rights Reserved.